The double eye leaf spring 25.25″ unloaded length is the most common trailer spring. Made for 3500 lbs trailer axles, the weight capacity is 1750 lbs per spring. Trailer leaf springs include new 9/16″ nylon bushings. U-bolts and mounting hardware sold separately.
How to Measure Trailer Springs?
- Remove the leaf spring from the trailer frame hangers.
- Measure the unloaded length, from center of first eye to center of second eye.
- Measure the width of the spring.
- Count the number of leaves.
- Determine the leaf spring weight capacity. Both springs on each axle must have a minimum combined weight capacity that is equal too or greater than the axle capacity.
If you require assistance, please contact our product experts.