The slipper leaf spring 24″ load center is for heavy duty trailers. Slipper springs are different than double eye springs. Slipper springs carry higher payload. Includes a 5/8″ bushing made of rubber and steel. Always confirm length, quantity of leaves and weight capacity when replacing.
How to measure a slipper spring?
- Remove the leaf spring from the trailer hangers.
- Measure the unloaded length, from center of eye to center load center (flat section of spring that seats overtop of the bolt).
- Measure the width of the spring.
- Count the number of leaves.
- Determine the leaf spring weight capacity. Both springs on each axle must have a minimum combined weight capacity that is equal too or greater than the axle capacity.
If you require assistance, please contact our product experts.