Enhance the style to your trailer rims with CECO 105EZSS stainless steel hub caps. Stainless steel hub caps last longer than chrome caps. Hub caps fit 16″ trailer rims. Most hub caps open with a removable plastic EZ lube center caps. To lubricate your hubs, simply pop off the center cap to access the zerk fitting.
How to Measure Hub Caps
Before ordering hub caps, determine the rim bore hole diameter. Select the hub cap that fits the rim hole diameter. See the chart below for the most common hub cap sizes based on rim size and bolt pattern.
- 12″ Rims, 5 Bolt. Use 3.19″ diameter
- 13″ Rims, 5 Bolt. Use 3.19″ diameter
- 14″ Rims, 5 bolt. Use 3.19″ diameter
- 15″ Rims, 5 bolt. Use 3.19″ diameter
- 15″ Rims, 6 bolt. Use 4.25″ diameter
- 16″ Rims, 8 bolt. Use 4.90″ diameter
How to Install Hub Caps
Insert the hub cap through the center bore hole of the trailer rim. The outside flange will hold the hub cap against the rim. Install the tire and rim onto the trailer with the hub cap facing away from the trailer.